Parkvale School

Parkvale School

Tuesday 31 March 2015

How To Catch a Leprechaun

How to Catch a Leprechaun
First I am going to put two ropes on a full bucket of water and dig a hole in the dirt.
Next the Leprechaun will walk under it and he will stand on a button that makes the bucket fall down.
Lastly I will laugh and run for the gold.

By Halo

How to Catch a Leprechaun
First I am going to put a basket under a tree.
Next I will tie a rope to the basket
Lastly I will put a can of beans in the basket. He will smell the beans and get trapped.

By Connor B


How to Catch a Leprechaun
First I would dig a big hole then I will put leaves over top of the hole.
Next I would hide behind a big tree so he wouldn’t find me.
Lastly he will fall into the hole. When he is stuck in the hole I will get the pot of gold.

By Julia



How to Catch a Leprechaun
First I would put a cake by a leprechaun tree and put a top on it.
Next there will be a big net and a big cage under the tree.
Lastly I will pull a handle and the leprechaun will get trapped.

By Amelia





We found the pot of GOLD at the end of the rainbow!!!

1 comment:

  1. What great ideas you came up with to catch a leprechaun. I enjoyed reading about your creative ideas. I love that they are all so unique.

    ReplyDelete